MotoMedics Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Workshop Manager.
MotoMedics is providing motorists in Abia and Nigeria at large with quality and comprehensive auto repair services. We are an aftermarket vehicle service and repair company.
We are adequately equipped with scan tools, hand tools and software to bring solutions to our customer’s vehicle problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of automobiles
- Prepare and analyze reports, diagnose operating problems and plan employee work assignments.
- Coordinate the ordering of material, parts, tools and shop equipment.
- Maintain contact with internal customers on automotive problems and do follow-up after services.
- Perform other supervisory duties as assigned.
- Maintain and apply working knowledge of Company Standards for Business Controls and meet management's expectations for effective internal business controls.
- Prepare and submit daily work reports
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant field of study
- Excellent computing skill (Ms. Excel) for the Work Management system.
- Must be technically sound with at least 5years experience on practical workshop activities
- Extensive experience in the repair / maintenance of automobiles
- Extensive experience in the Automobile industry and administrative procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of workshop safety practices.
- Ability to develop and manage the safety and Quality policy and procedures
- Demonstrate supervisory and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting