General Electric (GE) is recruiting for fulltime 2019 Commercial Leadership Program.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Commercial Leadership Program - CLP
Job ID: 3284031
- The Commercial Leadership Program (CLP) develops future leaders in sales and marketing through challenging developmental experiences, rigorous training curriculum, exposure to senior leadership and a strong, engaged community of other program members across the globe.
- CLP prepares its members for off-program placement in challenging commercial roles by learning about products and customers, developing key sales and marketing competencies, while making significant contributions to the business.
- CLP is a two-year program providing real work experience in unique and developmental rotations within the commercial functions (sales and marketing) of GE Renewable Energy.
- Exposure to various sub-businesses, products, and leaders as well as world-class training in sales, leadership, and business skills.
- Program participants strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum of classroom, hands-on, and online training.
- Program Benefits include impactful, challenging business roles with personalized rotation planning.
- Formal mentoring and coaching by assignment managers and senior leadership and strong networking with diverse group of CLPs around the world.
- Business depth within commercial functions of GE Power.
- Finally, there is the option to engage with CLPs in project work, program committees, community service, and unique opportunities to share best practices across businesses and regional geographies.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Engineering degree or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, Power Systems, Systems or Industrial Engineering
- Internship, co-op, or full-time work experience up to 2 years in sales
- Academic excellence – minimum 3.0 cumulative overall GPA or better (out of 4.0)
- Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
- Demonstrated interest in sales and the Power industry
- The candidate must possess solid communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Geographic mobility - Relevant work permit or work authorization required
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter
- Legal authorization to work is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Fluent English is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
- Strong business acumen with the ability to motivate others
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About General Electric (ge)
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Mansard Place Plot 927/928, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street Victoria Island P.O Box 54255, Falomo, Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
GE (General Electric) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized...Know More about General Electric (ge)
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
17 Positions - Not Specified
1 Position - Not Specified