21Search Limited is recruiting for fulltime Accountant.
21Search Limited - Our client, a Tax Management Firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, Data Collection, and Reporting
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College/University in an appropriate field (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics)
- 2+ years of professional experience in a job comparable to the job description above
- Strong sense of client services orientation, good communication skills and team-building, mentoring and leadership abilities
Application Closing Date
30th May 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to:email@example.com with the subject as "Accountant".
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified