Willet Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting for fulltime Budget Analyst.
Willet Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget Analyst
- Evaluating budget proposals and funding requests.
- Collaborating with project managers to develop a budget.
- Conducting cost-benefit analyses to determine value.
- Approving or rejecting funding requests.
- Determining whether budget proposals are in compliance with regulations.
- Defending budget recommendations against management.
- Developing a final budgetary agreement with management.
- Monitoring spending to ensure it remains within budget.
- Estimating and forecasting future financial need.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical forecasting.
- Excellent mathematical aptitude.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their credentials to:email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting