Sunrose Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Head Of Catering Operations.
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a foremost and reputable catering organisation located in Lagos and with extensive operations across Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Catering Operations
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all food production including that used for restaurants, banquet functions and other outlets.
- You will develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes.
- You will supervise staff, develop and monitor food and labor budget for the department.
- You will maintain the highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the food and beverage provision for functions and events
- Plan menus in consultation with chefs
- Train permanent and casual staff
- Organise, lead and motivate the catering team
- Plan staff shifts and rotas
- Ensure health and safety regulations are strictly observed
- Monitor the quality of the product and service provided
- Maintain stock levels and order new supplies as required
- Interact with clients
- Liaise with suppliers and clients
- Assist in negotiations with clients, assess their requirements and ensure they're satisfied with the service delivered (in contract catering)
- Ensure compliance with all fire, licensing and employment regulations
- Maximise sales and meet profit and financial expectations
- Directly supervise the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
- Evaluate food products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Interact with all supervisors to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of customers and clients.
- Assists in maintaining a high level of service principles in accordance with established standards.
- Evaluate purchases are of quality and price are consistently met.
- Establishe and maintains a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Ensure all staff are trained and professional development opportunities arise for all kitchen staff.
- Ensure that representatives from the kitchen attend service lineups and meetings.
- Support safe work habits and a safe working environment at all times.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Skills, knowledge, education and experience
- Must have worked within the Food and Beverage sector continuously
- Bachelor's Degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good Administrative Skills
- Basic IT and numerical Skills
- Excellent problem-solving Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly Disciplined
- 3 years experience in a similar position
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified