Willet Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting for fulltime Interior Designer.
Willet Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Designer
- Designs interior spaces, including permanent architectural details and temporary elements
- Assesses and meets client requirements and desires through regular meetings and conferences
- Produces sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using computer-aided design programs (CAD) and hand-drawing skills
- Creates idea boards to communicate design concepts to clients
- Selects design strategies and colour palettes to create cohesive and aesthetically pleasing environments
- Enhances and improves interior spaces’ functionality by modifying architectural elements and arranging furnishings, artwork, and decor
- Creates project budgets, including materials and labour
- Establishes project timelines and coordinates work activity, vendor involvement, and outside contractors as necessary
- Negotiates pricing for materials and labour
- Maintains relationships with vendors and outside contractors, and hires out work as necessary
- Participates in regular networking opportunities and actively develops a client base
- Performs research and maintains a working knowledge of trends and new developments in the interior design and architecture worlds.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting