Henkel is recruiting for fulltime Research And Development Packaging Specialist.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands & technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, is a German chemical and consumer goods company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manages all packaging development with marketing, purchasing, Production and regional R&D.
- Coordinate all new packaging project implementation from kick off till product launch and control all related tests.
- Helps plan the timing of projects to be launched.
- Coordination with local marketing for the adaptation of regional designs or development of local designs.
- Compose cost chase ideas and arrange their implementations
- Implementation of international methods and procedures related to the Henkel R&D area and ensure their proper application.
- Dimensional and technical validation of new packaging launching in manufacturing at the supplier.
- Checks BAT labels, Folding boxes, Flexibles aside dimensional (technical part).
- Approval of New Packaging / raw materials used in the manufacture of packaging.
- Monitoring the quality of competitors packaging.
- Ensure proper monitoring of our packaging quality.
- Compose & define specifications for packaging of new products.
- Establishes specifications for the different packages.
- Compose and prepare the specifications of all packing (primary, secondary and transport packaging, palletization, storage conditions...) for new products.
- Take care of regular update of packaging specifications.
- Control and take care of the conformity of the specifications with respect to the regulation.
- Create packaging material IDH's as per the defined workflow.
- Support Packaging and production BOM creation.
- Ensure that all new developments are fitting to SC capabilities.
- Participates in industrial trials, production start-up for new packaging sizes / filling lines.
- Develops and approves Henkel molds/ tools used for packaging production.
- Attends technical assessment of existing and new suppliers, to check their capability to supply Henkel with the needed quality and quantities.
- Provides technical assistance to develop and improve packaging suppliers / toll manufacturers.
- Technical support to assist and solve production complaints related packaging / machinery issues.
- Coordinate technical support to purchasing during RFQ & Supplier price negotiations.
- Sample preparation, with the support of Production, for necessary tests (HUT, stability, compatibility).
- Analyses and solves the packaging related complaints.
- Attends and participates in the implementation of standards requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001,…)
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A Bachelor's degree in a Science background is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an FMCG.
- Must have Packaging experience.
- MS Office Knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Düsseldorf
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands & technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies.Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, is a German chem...Know More about Henkel
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified