PATOD Solar Limited is recruiting for fulltime Senior Solar Engineer.
PATOD Solar is an official representative of AE SOLAR in Nigeria. AE Solar GmbH was founded by Dr. Alexander Maier and his brothers in Königsbrunn, Germany. AE Solar is one of the leading brands in the renewable energy industry, providing high-quality new energy products and services since 2003.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Solar Engineer
- Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards
- Create or interpret the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Install, inspect, maintain and repair solar panel systems, including the solar collectors, concentrators, batteries, pumps, fans, or support structure.
- Do any and all electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Weatherproof the solar installation in accordance with local safety regulations and the specifications of the manufacturer.
- Good customer service, attention to detail and a strong work
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Development of project schedules and coordination of same
- Management of staffing and resources required for on time solar project completion
- Coordinate the procurement of materials and staffing needed for each project
- Perform regular check ins/site visits with on-site personnel to track project progress
- Serve as point of contact for customers & clients for each project
- Provide progress reports and regular updates to clients and senior management as required.
- Assist service operations team in troubleshooting issues related to installation
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Solar panel engineering and installation
- Aware of the latest Solar market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Track record and evidence of success in required position
- Proficient in the use auto card for project design.
- Experience in hybrid solar installation and verse knowledge in solar system design and installation
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting