Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Software Engineer - Africa Development Center.
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Job Title: Software Engineer - Africa Development Center
Job number: 630709
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- Imagine this: you finally finish writing that code. Now comes the tedious part - setting up the testing environment with the latest versions of all the tools you need. Wouldn’t it be awesome to have this easily available to you?
- Millions of our enterprise customers and software vendors deal with this every month. It slows down their progress and makes their lives a little less fun. They cannot easily re-test their code as new security updates for Windows come out every month.
- What if you could help solve this painful, recurring problem for customers around the globe? We’re building a Cloud service that uses intelligence to tackle this important problem. We want people like you to build this service from zero to world-class maturity.
- We believe in being experimental, learning constantly, being scrappy while bringing order to disorder, helping each other as humans and professionals to be our best possible selves. We believe great ideas come from a diversity of backgrounds, experiences, and cognitive styles. We actively create an environment where everyone’s ideas can be heard and can contribute toward a much better end result. We live and breathe Microsoft’s mission to empower every single person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- If you’re interested, apply to come join our team!
This job might be for you if:
- You’re intrapreneurial and love being a founding member of teams
- You love to roll up your sleeves and solve problems
- You are excited about open source projects
- You love making and testing prototypes with real customers
- You get excited about solving real problems that impact a large number of lives
- You’re optimistic that we can help traditional industries with their digital transformation with cool new tech
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or 1+ experience building online services and data solutions
- You have experience with:
- Object-oriented languages like Java/C#
- Scripting languages like Python/Powershell
- Working with Big Data.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Microsoft Nigeria
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Mezzanine Floor; Mulliner Towers; Alfred Rewane Road; Ikoyi; Lagos, Nigeria.
Microsoft focuses our resources around the world to create opportunities in the communities where we do business, fulfilling our commitment to make a positive impact on the world through innovative te...Know More about Microsoft Nigeria
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - 3 Locations