Minimum Requirements & Qualifications
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- B.Sc. from a reputable university preferably on a Business and/or numeric subject
- Flair & Passion for sales activities and EXCELLENCE in all you do.
Essential Competencies Expected for all Positions:
- To perform the job successfully, every person within our organization must be team-oriented, dedicated, and hands-on towards exceeding clients' expectations at every contact point; and must demonstrate the following competencies.
- We expect every person within our organization to possess very good entrepreneurial spirit, warmth, dynamic, with high level of integrity, excellent organizational, planning, and reporting skills;
- He/she must possess strong determination & motivational drive for excellence and can effectively support multiple clients/customers at all times.
- We expect every person within our organization to possess excellent leadership, cooperation, supervision and learning skills with strong problem-solving and decision making skills;
- He/she must possess sound understanding as well as willingness to develop sound knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian Construction industry.
- We expect every person within our organization to contribute extensively to building a positive team culture.
- Every person within our organization must put success of team above other considerations;
- He/she must be willing to build high morale and group commitments to goals and objectives, and must support everyone's efforts to succeed.
- We expect every person within our organization to treat all people with great respect and must honour commitments.
- He/she must inspire the trust of others, must work with integrity and ethics, and must uphold organizational values which include consistency at work, arriving punctually for business meetings and appointments, and ensuring prompt solution delivery.
- We expect every person within our organization to approach clients/customers and colleagues in a tactful manner;
- We expect him/her to react well under pressure;
- Treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their (social) status or position;
- He/she must accept responsibilities for own actions all the time.
- We expect every person within our organization to develop and maintain a continuous level of engagement with its target audience;
- Every person within our organization must constantly aim to create a partnership between himself/herself (Crestsol’s representative) and its audience rather than consider the relationship merely transactional.
- This is because clients that feel we respond well to their needs are more likely to continue using our products and solutions. Additionally, every person within our organization must maintain a constant level of communication with the clients/customers in identifying potential sources of costly problems before they come to head.
- We expect every person within our organization to effectively manage difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to all agreed commitments to the clients/customers.
- He/she will need to follow through on all our commitments to our clients/customers.
- We expect every person within our organization to maintain strict confidentiality with qualitative listening skills (i.e. listens to others without interrupting) and keep emotions under control.
- He/she must consider and respond appropriately to the emotions and capabilities of different people in different situations; he/she must always respond tactfully and diplomatically; and treats everybody with respect.
- He/she must possess the ability to work well with various skill levels of clients/customers and other project stakeholders.
- We expect every person within our organization to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; the individual must possess innate skills to make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups, facilitates an open exchange of ideas that fosters atmosphere of open communication.
- He/she must listen effectively and clarifies information as needed, and must respond very well to questions from clients, consultants, media and other project stakeholders.
- We expect every person within our organization to express facts and ideas in writing in a clear, convincing and organized manner devoid of grammatical & spelling errors; the individual must possess innate skills to read and interpret written information/data, and effectively present numerical data in easy-to-understand format.
- He/she must possess the abilities to read and comprehend instructions and correspondences, as well as the ability to write correspondence. He/she must be socially enabled on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and WhatsApp.
- We expect every person within our organization to be consistently persuasive and committed to the logical productive completion of all sales-cycles. The individual must be extremely influential among key decision makers and must not accept ‘No’ for an answer.
- We expect every person within our organization to assist management in formulating effective strategies that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization;
- He/she will help management define strategic objectives, sets priorities and interpret these strategic goals into operational tasks; makes strategic plans with short-term and long-term perspectives while articulating potential threats & opportunities.
Business Tool Proficiency:
- We expect every person within our organization to possess excellent use of relevant working applications such as Project Management tools, Microsoft office Suites; OUTLOOK, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, MSWORD, VISIO, etc.
Safety and Security:
- We expect every person within our organization to observe all known and unknown safety and security procedure in the course of his/her daily assignments;
- He/she must report potentially unsafe conditions, and must use organizations’ resources - time, money, equipment, tools and materials properly, appropriately and judiciously.
Others - Person Specification (Behavioral Attributes):
- Be Decisive in Leadership
- Know how to prioritize, set critical path necessary to achieve a grand opening, advocate focus and accountability, and then plan accordingly towards exceeding clients’ expectations.
- Use clear and frequent communications, drive execution and results.
- Operate ethically with high level of integrity, while prioritizing safety and security in all that you do.
Be The Role Model:
- Lead by example, demand and maintain excellence at all times, maintain safety and integrity as top priorities.
Be Client-Focused (Customer-Centric):
- Be constantly collaborative, strategic and creative in providing innovative solutions to solve technical engineering challenges while managing a large construction team across multiple locations.
- Serving NYSC Corp members are encouraged to apply
- Not more than 26 years old
- Less than 1 year experience
- Salaries to be negotiated; kindly state your salary expectations in your application cover letter.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:email@example.com stating the applied position as the subject of the mail.