Ibukun Olaniyi Ojo & Co (Chartered Accountants) is recruiting for fulltime General Manager (Hospitality & Resorts).
Our Client, a leading company in hospitality and resorts industry is recruiting for a General Manager, who will be responsible for the strong general management, strategy insight, technical expertise and provide excellent services to the esteemed customers of an integrated resorts & hospitality business with modern hall rentals, wellness outfits (swimming Pool facilities, gym centre and children recreation facilities, etc) and hotel /guest house
The main function of the General Manager position is to manage and control the day to day operations of the business according to set policies and procedures and business practices.
The position is responsible for the overall management, promotion and efficient operation of the facilities including the event centre, health club/gym and the hotel/guest house.
The Duties include, but are not limited to:
Actively promotes the philosophy, mission statement and vision of the company
Oversees the entire operation of the business
Drive marketing/business development/activities to achieve sales targets/budgets
Present annual budget to the board of directors for approval.
Present monthly performance report to management as prepared by the finance function in respect of profitability, assets & liabilities as well as budgetary performance.
Responsible for manpower development, including mentoring, coaching, capacity development, training, discipline and developing policies to drive sound health, safety & environment.
Responsible for overall management maintenance, repair and safe keep of the company’s , facilities and all movable assets .
Responsible for community relations and liaison with statutory bodies, organisations
Prepare relevant report to management in prescribed format and frequency.
Plans, organizes, coordinates and directs all activities and personnel engaged in operating the facility.
Provides for control of the day-to-day operations; assuring the coordination of plans, programs and events
Authorizes all expenditures in line with company delegated authority schedule within approved budget.
Deal with customer complaints, comments and enquiries
Ensure the event centre, heath club and guest house run smoothly
Carry out day-to-day troubleshooting and address problems as they arise.
Any other assigned task
Min Required Experience:
Qualification and Experience
· Minimum of 5-7 years cognate experience in similar organisations and responsibilities shall be of added advantage.
· The individual must be able to perform effectively under significant pressure typically associated with meeting the demands, targets, timelines operational efficiency
· The candidate must demonstrate business acumen with a client/customer service focus.
· Minimum of first degree with strong sales/marketing skills. A second degree and or MBA will be of added benefits
· Project management skills that ensure organized, on-time execution
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and build strong working relationships and function efficiently in marketing and business development
· Accountable and organized with the ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and follow-through
· Confident ability to communicate through different styles and collaborate across different teams and audiences.
· Strong in digital marketing and social networking
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office
· Critical thinker who looks beyond the first conclusion
· Strong communication
· Thrive in a fast-moving environment with ability to adjust and execute tasks efficiently
· Team Orientated
· Proactive and flexible
· Friendly and welcoming
· Competitive and attractive
· In addition, target-based benefits.
Sorry This Job is No Longer Accepting Applications