- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Satisfactory contribution to institutional growth and development.
- Evidence of involvement in professional and relevant activities of the Institution and outside community.
Conditions of Service
Successful candidates will be required to assume duty as soon as possible and will be on probation for the first two (2) years. Other conditions are similar to those obtaining in other institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 10 copies of their Application with detailed Curricula Vitae (CV) plus one photocopy each of their certificates with other relevant documents to the address below. Their Curricula Vitae should indicate:
- Full Name
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Current Post Address
- Cell (Phone) Number and e-mail address
- Marital Status
- Number/Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended
- Employment Records
- Academic/Professional Qualifications
All submissions should be addressed and sent to:
Rivers State University,
P.M.B 5080, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo,
Port Harcourt - Rivers State.
The sealed envelope containing the application should indicate at the top left hand corner the position sought. All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who would also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to the same address. Such references should equally be received not later than the closing date above.
Note: All applicants should cite this publication in their applications.