Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Developer.
Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited is a transportation company providing quality, reliable, safe and comfortable transport services within and outside Ibadan city.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- The Business Developer will be involved in all aspects of marketing, publicizing and promotion of our website/mobile application using both traditional and digital methods.
Duties will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Generate and secure long and short-term profitable business sales, leads and contacts using traditional and digital methods, follow up leads, and close sales deals.
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Identify and map out business strengths and customer needs
- Develop creative ideas and improvements to increase traffic, sales and customer experience on our online sites.
- Manage the existing client's portfolio. Maintain an accurate client database / CRM system.
- Recommend profit maximization and service improvement initiatives.
- Attend industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to build relationships with key prospects.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Write business proposals and negotiate with stakeholders
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Manage the production of digital and traditional PR, media, website, marketing, social media content/material/promotional content.
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND/B.Sc in Business Development, Economics/Finance or Marketing with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
The following skills are also required:
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - 4 Locations