Lohi Consulting is recruiting for fulltime Chartered Accountant.
Lohi Consulting provides management consulting services for businesses striving to excel and desiring to partner with solution providers in their quest to reach the pinnacle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- The Accountant is responsible for all aspects of accounting; reporting and compliance, disbursements, cash management, revenue recognition, tax filings and financial reporting.
- This role will support management in a variety of operational decisions to accomplish various finance activities and to ensure seamless financial operations.
- Determine and prepare yearly financial budget based on company’s strategy
- Develop and maintain processes for achieving yearly financial budget, cost control and reduction
- Develop and implement financial policies and internal control procedures
- Ensure timely remittances of statutory payments including VAT, income tax, PAYE, withholding tax, pension, NSITF etc.
- Raise vouchers/ expense booklet to monitor and control expenses
- Maintain petty cash book
- Ensure adequate maintenance of financial statements and accounting records
- Forecast cash flow position and available funds for investment
- Prepare financial reports including cash flows, profit or loss account, balance sheet etc
- Maintain and update client’s records and ensure daily checks on company’s accounts
- Assist external auditors in carrying out annual financial audit of the company and ensure accounting processes and procedures complies with statutory requirements
- Actively partner with other departments to build scalable processes and drive best practices
- Ensures a periodic review of company’s accounts and budgets
- Carry out other assignment as may be delegated by the Managing Director/CEO
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Key Attributes and Qualification
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures and practices
- Financial reporting and management– effectiveness in managing budgets and financial forecasting
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- First degree/HND in Accounting and membership with ICAN/ACCA is a requirement
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in a related position
- High level integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and financial information
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified
1 Position - Not Specified
6 Positions - Not Specified