Transsnet Finance Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Data Analyst.
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Data Analysis
- Data System Establishment
- Precision Marketing System Establishment
- Provide Effective Online and Offline Decision Making
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Give priority to those who have financial work experience or who are familiar with financial models;
- Sensitive to data, focus on rigor, and have a sense of responsibility;
- Ability to identify problems through data and provide effective decisions for business units.
N100,000 monthly base salary + 40,000 performance;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Transsnet Financial
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: London, England, UK
Transsnet Financial Services is the financial services arm of Transsnet, a joint venture between Transsion and NetEase. Transsion is the parent company of Africa's most popular smartphone brands: ...Know More about Transsnet Financial
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified