Cherryfield College - The college started in 2004 with a student population of 96 and 76 academic and non-academic staff. Since then the college has witnessed an astronomical growth in the in the students’ population and staff strength. Now the college has a population of 504 students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hausa Teacher
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Candidates must have the relevant degree in subject area.
- Must have a professional teaching qualification and also a registered member of TRCN
- Must possess at-least 3 years teaching experience
- Must possess strong work ethics and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching with a strong commitment to school development programs.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of credentials via email to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
Submit at the school premises at
Plot CT 19, Cherryfield College Street,
Jikwoyi, Along Nyanya Karshi Road,