Henkel is recruiting for intern Planning & Logistics Intern.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Job Title: Planning & Logistics Intern-190003SB
Plan and follow up on delivery of all ordered Raw Materials in the Materials Requirement Plan in the right quality, quantity and price in line with the company’s inventory policy requirement.
- Ensure and follow up on time generation of Purchase Order for all materials ordered.
Prepare delivery schedules for local scheduling for packaging materials.
- Communicating with the approved suppliers (both foreign and local) on orders status.
- Monitoring stock levels of all sourced raw materials in line with business needs.
- Ensure on calling out any material risk for business decision right on time (3 months out for imported and 1 month out for local materials).
- Attend Monthly sales meeting to get market information on sales trend to help in demand planning.
- Track daily inventory compliance to plan.
- Conduct what if planning scenarios.
- Attend weekly planning control cycle meeting with plant and sales team as part of a formal planning process.
- Track productivity KPI’s every week and month.
- Conduct BBSW weekly.
- Support inventory control and weekly cycle count.
- Gap Analysis for L11 and identify opportunities.
- Own Truck Efficiency drive.
- Conduct P&L weekly meetings.
- Ensure P&L KPI’s are update 4th working of every month.
- Support in the S&OP process presentation.
- Come with process improvements across P&L function.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A minimum of B.SC in Engineering with 2nd class upper is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office programs.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Düsseldorf
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands & technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies.Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, is a German chem...Know More about Henkel
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting