Primera Food Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Importation Officer.
Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a Food Plant factory in Agbara, Ogun State, and Lagos, Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Importation Officer
- Preparing the required pre-shipment documentation for importation
- Liaise with Finance Department and bank related importation transaction.
- Responsible to provide shipping document for post shipment importation time to time.
- Checking document from supplier
- Shipping document collection from bank
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance and other related discipline
- He/She must not be older than 35 years and must have at least 1-2 years experience in the same role preferably in an FMCG
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Professionalism, dependability, intergrity combined with cooperative attitude.
- Excellent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Power-point)
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
4 Positions - Not Specified