LongBridge Technologies Limited is recruiting for fulltime IT Technical / Pre-Sales Analyst.
At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Technical / Pre-Sales Analyst
- Provide project support in regards to writing and maintaining validation and supporting documentation.
- Work with clients to document project requirements.
- Ensure appropriate support on existing technical tools and solutions deployed across different functional areas.
- Provide Technical / Business Proposal Writing and Editing support for project management, documentation, Facilitation and Consultation.
- Assist Solutions Architects to produce detailed specifications for new solutions or modifications to existing solutions.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to gather and document project requirements.
- Ensure quality procedures.
- Respond to bids in terms of RFQ / RFP.
- Perform periodic reviews of existing solutions, in accordance with stipulated requirements.
- Write, maintain and document scripts as needed in support of applications and solutions development.
- Coordinate and review / edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Assist in testing and validation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems, including unit testing and formal Test Plan execution.
- Prepare training manuals, user guides and other supporting documentation for users.
- Author training material, including outlines, presentations, handouts, tests and exercises.
- Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
9 Positions - Not Specified