SDSD Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Maritime Technical Support Engineer.
SDSD is a software and services company, providing productivity platforms and related services to the global maritime/shipping Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Technical Support Engineer
Job Type: Evening and Night Shifts
- We are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer to join our Evening and Night Shifts supporting our 24/7 operation and providing assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Provide remote technical support to vessels and shore based offices
- Fix installation and configuration issues
- Escalate software defects and bugs to the Developers and ensure completion
- Investigate and implement workarounds: fixes and patches where appropriate
- Provide technical support for enterprise software projects based on latest Microsoft .NET Framework, MVC and Entity Framework.
- Produce regular reports of outstanding and resolved support issues as required.
- Ensure that the support calls are logged and resolved in accordance with company process Work closely with Development Team and Sales Consultants
- Provide User Training to Customers
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Experience and Skills Required
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in web technologies and support
- 2+ years experience in database design and implementation including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent spoken and written English.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - 3 Locations
5 Positions - Not Specified