Karisa Consults Limited is recruiting for fulltime Procurement Officer.
Karisa Consults Limited is an agribusiness Consultant organisation that based in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- We are looking for thorough and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts.
- The candidate will perform key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization.
- You will follow procurement procedures, keep a prolific list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaising with production Unit to Identify Raw material Needs.
- Identify Supply Sources all over Nigeria and be abreast with developments in the Commodity Market.
- Maintain and Update List of Suppliers and their Qualifications, Delivery Times, and Potential Future Development.
- Review and Analyze All Vendors/suppliers, Supply, and Price Options
- Work with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
- Ensure that Raw Material Inputs and Supplies are High Quality.
- Negotiate the best deal for Pricing and Supply Contracts.
- Advices the Company on Technical aspects regarding Raw material Procurement.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
The job requires someone with a Technical background in livestock management with specialization in layers. Applicants best suitable should have the following qualifications:
- HND or Bachelor's degree in Purchases / Logistics.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in Purchases / Logistics.
- Previous experience with animal health is an added advantage.
- Working experience outside his country is advantageous.
- Must be fluent in English and Hausa Languages
- Strong capability of delegating.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions.
- MS Office literate.
- Some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data for reporting.
Competitive with Current Market Conditions.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org with "Procurement Officer" as the subject matter.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified
6 Positions - Not Specified