Hubmart Stores Limited is recruiting for fulltime Retail Store Manager.
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the outlet, sales, staff, stock, and resources management
- Manage budgets by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Maintain statistical and final records at store level.
- Deal with customers queries and complaints
- Oversee stock control, inventory and financial stock takes and stock counts.
- Maximise profitability and meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensure compliances with health and safety legislation
- Prepare the store ready for promotional activities and feature space display plan
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer service.
- Maintain store yearly steering wheel KPIs and engage all staff to contribute to store performance.
- Maintain store staff objectives and personal development plans by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Follow up Audit results and next steps to improve standards.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand their expectations and service requirements.
- Follow and execute marketing strategies (price, promotions) and monitor competitors and share feedbacks to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintain and follow Business Code of Conducts for self and employees at the store.
- Manage and report regulatory bodies visits at the stores.
To facilitate smooth flow of work and sales, the Store Manager interfaces between the following key people to the business:
- Vendors & Merchandisers.
- Departmental Managers.
- Department Chiefs/Supervisors.
- Procurement Team.
- Commercial Team.
- Marketing Team.
- HR Team.
- Accounts Team.
- Loss prevention
- And other relevant departments.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the position of interest as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Hubmart Stores Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Hubmart Stores Head Office 35, Adeola Odeku street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a...Know More about Hubmart Stores Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting