Prisdav Consulting is recruiting for fulltime Sales Executive.
Prisdav Consulting - Our client, a Food and Beverage company located in Ogun State but has presence in major states in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The job holder is responsible for creating product awareness as well as selling such to sales outlets within territory.
- Responsible for meeting monthly/annual sales targets through open and closed markets (supermarkets) and other outlets within assigned territory.
- Identify untapped areas to increase sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios within.
- Ensure products visibility and availability in all outlets within territory to expand business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- OND/HND/BSc in Business Administration or a related field.
- 1-2 years Sales experience in FMCG is required
- Ability to drive and have valid driver’s or rider’s license is highly required.
- Knowledge of the industry, customer, product, and competition is required
- Must have a good knowledge of territory/terrain and road networks within said location.
- Must have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate for HND/BSC Holders.
- Must reside in said locations or its environs.
- Proven experience selling/maintaining major customers
- Proven experience in FMCG is required.
- Should have experience in strategic decision making, team building, and negotiations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Can-Do spirit
- Client Relationships
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting