Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, Total Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top quality energy products and services. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria. In September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development.
Total Nigeria Plc is in business to ensure total customer satisfaction by the creation of quality products and services delivered with a strong commitment to safety and respect for the environment and the sustainable development of resources
TOTAL Nigeria Plc commissioned its first Filling Station at Herbert Macaulay Street, Yaba, Lagos in 1956. Since then, the ever-increasing demand for convenient accessibility to petroleum products and services as well as the need to be closer to its customers made Total Nigeria Plc to invest in its network of over 500 service stations, 19 customer service centers, numerous industrial outlets, 5 depots, distribution plants and warehouses with high safety standards spread across the Western, Northern, and Eastern territories in Nigeria. To satisfy the evolving needs of its customers, the company developed a ‘one-stop centre’ strategy whereby a variety of customers’ needs are met in one place, TOTAL service stations. Therefore, in addition to receiving premium customer service from service attendants, customers could purchase petroleum products, conveniently shop at Café Bonjour shops, and receive premium car maintenance and care services from our Auto Express and Auto Clean Deluxe Services.
In addition, the Company meets its corporate customers demand for bulk products through its Vendor Management Service. In order to maintain and consolidate its unique position in the oil and gas industry, the Company established three Lubricants Blending Plants at Koko in Delta State, Kaduna in Kaduna State and Apapa in Lagos State. It also invested in the bottling of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and has 5 LPG bottling plants strategically located in different parts of the country with a coastal storage in Apapa, Lagos. Due to the versatile,
fast, clean, powerful, portable and most importantly, very safe nature of TOTAL Nigeria’s Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), it is in high demand in many homes and industrial concerns in the country.
TOTAL Nigeria Plc, with the support of Air Total International (incorporated in Switzerland), is well established as one of the major suppliers of Aviation fuel to the Aviation Industry in Nigeria. Indeed, it is currently one of the two largest suppliers of JET A1 fuel in Nigeria today, offering excellent fuelling services at Lagos Airports (domestic and international), Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt Airports.
The Company has over 470 employees with which it enjoys a cordial management / staff relationship built over the years through progressive welfare and staff development schemes. At the heart of the TOTAL Nigeria Plc’s core value is the Group's unwavering commitment to top quality products and safety of the environment and people
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Offer ID: 18567BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate St(NGA)
Employment type: Graduate
Branch: Marketing & Services
Department: Human Resources Development
Affiliate (if known): TOTAL NIGERIA
Proposed start date: 1-10-2019
- Professional development for employees is a key driver of Total’s performance and is achieved through a customized career plan that considers each employee’s aspirations, skills, performance and potential.
- Total’s Talent Developers are the resources that ensure that development. Every employee, regardless of their position in the organization, receives career development support from a dedicated Talent Developer who is based alongside the workforce.
Your work with approximately 150 employees will cover Four main activities:
- Assisting Each Employee in defining a career development plan and preparing for their future career path. You will conduct career assessments and assist managers in creating individual training plans. You will draw on evaluation tools and solicit a variety of viewpoints in order to solidify each employee’s chosen career direction. Thanks to your coaching and listening skills and your knowledge of the opportunities, career paths and businesses at Total, you will be able to propose ideas and recommendations.
- Supporting Managers in the Role of Coach: You will actively promote each manager’s role as a coach by helping managers interact more effectively with their team and show their commitment to each employee’s personal development. You will provide managers with regular feedback.
- Serving as an HR Partner for the Organization:. You will conduct people reviews and advise managers on coordinating their teams. You will help to implement HR policies.
- Managing Employee Mobility: You will work with the managers to ensure that positions within your scope of activity are appropriately staffed. You will ensure the integrity, transparency and fairness of the internal mobility process.