LongBridge Technologies Limited is recruiting for fulltime UI/UX Developer.
At Longbridge, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: UI/UX Developer
- Design intuitive user interfaces from information architecture all the way down to pixel perfect asset production
- Work closely with the team to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges that create amazing experiences for our users.
- Create inspiring user-centered designs that take into consideration customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Rapidly produce working prototypes to put your designs to the test
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Relevant knowledge of design on interactive experiences.
- Strong understanding of mobile friendly design that incorporates app-like experiences.
- 2+ years of experience working with design/development teams, stakeholders and users as a full-stack (UI, UX, interaction, visual) designer delivering intuitive, innovative and delightful products from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze web and mobile applications and provide detailed proposals for what, how and when enhancement solutions can and should be delivered.
- Well versed in user centered design with the ability to comfortably interact with stakeholders and users to lead discovery and document requirements (functional specifications, site maps, KPIs, timelines).
- Skilled at developing high quality personas, workflows and information architecture as needed to set the foundation for informed and insightful UI/UX design choices.
- Have a well defined process for sharing and iterating upon complex flows and functionality through wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mockups and usability testing.
- Super geek level in wireframing, prototyping and visual design tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC).
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified
9 Positions - Not Specified