Reconcile accounts as requested.
Perform internal audits as needed to ensure internal controls.
Research, track and resolve accounting problems.
Assist in month end/quarterly/year end close process and reporting.
Assist in the annual audit, including year-end schedule and financial statement preparation.
Assist with the preparation of federal, state, and county tax and regulatory filings.
Respond to College community questions as needed.
Utilize diverse technical skills including Microsoft Office to complete tasks and make the process more efficient.
Contribute to team effort by assisting other accounting staff when necessary.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
· B.Sc. In Accounting or finance is preferred.
· A minimum of two years of experience in a business office setting performing accounting duties is required.
· Skills with Microsoft Office.
· Possess outstanding organization and listening skills, with a strong attention to detail.
· Must possess the ability to perform detail-oriented work, manage multiple competing priorities, be a proactive problem solver, be a critical thinker and work independently.
· The ability and willingness to provide excellent service and to work in a collegial manner with students, faculty and staff, and other constituencies is essential.