Job Description Country Sales Head
· Lead and mentor the Konnect sales team
· Develop enterprise business in Nigeria to achieve the set revenue targets
· Be responsible for the revenue, collection and profitability targets
· Gather market intelligence about the market trends, customer behavior and competition products.
· Take lead and organize resources to put together high quality sales presentation.
· Create and maintain templates for sales reporting from business managers
· Create and maintain drafts of sales proposals for customers and partners.
· Work with Marketing to create product collaterals.
· Work with product managers to create product presentations.
· Keep records of invoicing and collection for Konnect business.
· Organize and coordinate periodic trainings for reseller partners.
Min Required Experience: 9 year(s)
Min Qualification: Masters
Requirement: Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Engineering Degree + PG in management
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in selling CPaaS.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management.
- Team management and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Good training and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizing skills
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Vision for business growth
- Team management and leadership
- Experience of market coverage , mapping and account management.
- Good understanding of sales process and reporting
- Flexible working hours with overlap with customers and internal teams in different time zones.
- Achievement of sales, collection and margin targets.
- Reporting discipline.
- Commitment to meet deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Develop strong interpersonal relations with key accounts, resellers and team members.
· Maintaining good work environment and team spirit.