· The role is focused on providing dedicated support to the Managing Director on internal management support functions, including but not limited to, building a work schedule management for maximum productivity, planning and attending meetings with the Managing Director as required, handling internal and external inquiries.
· Manage the MD’s daily and weekly schedule and maintains oversight function of his work calendar
· Provide secretarial support for meetings when required by the MD, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders and confirming venues.
· Organize internal and external meetings on behalf of the MD ensuring all necessary logistics are completed. E.g. securing a meeting venue, welcoming guests, providing entertainment for the guests especially when meetings are held at the Corporate Office.
· Monitor and respond to incoming communications to the MD’s office including phone calls, emails and other correspondence etc.
· Communicate important updates and information as directed by the MD
· Assists the MD with prioritization of professional and personal commitments.
· Manages contacts for the Managing Partner, proactively understanding who they are, which have priority and keeps track of communication required.
· Responsible for making travel arrangements including protocol services where appropriate.
· Ensure first impression of all guests to the office is consistent with values of the company which is to portray highly professional business and work environment
· Manage all incoming physical mail and messages to the company and its employees, ensuring accurate record keeping and effective distribution to intended recipient.
· Manages key projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within the scope
· Running business errands as may be directed