§ Maintain adequate control over stocks (liquid and physical) and cash to ensure the integrity, accuracy and completeness of accounting records.
§ Report timely, accurately and in prescribed form information on stock and other financial activities of the plant.
§ Oversee and report on the activities of the cashier and other finance staff members of the plant.
§ Maintain appropriate Fixed Assets Register; and analyse and explain the monthly depreciation charges.
§ Prepare monthly bank and cash reconciliation.
§ Handle all payment transactions of the plant.
§ Ensure proper authorization of all payments and disbursement.
§ Ensure proper compliance and implementation of company policies and procedures.
§ Ensure that goods receipts and issue are recorded correctly in line with company’s policies and accounting standards
§ Reconcile stock daily and circulate his reconciliation accordingly.
§ Business Management & Performance Reporting:
§ Be fully responsible and account for liquid and physical stocks.
§ Prepare regular analytical reviews of sales performance in relation to budget and competition.
Reconcile customer accounts and ensure proper documentation; ensure accuracy and completeness of customer statements.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1st degree in Finance (preferably), Investment Management, Business Administration, Economics or Accounting.
- Professional Accreditation (ACA) – Candidates that are yet to qualify can apply.
- 3-6 years cognate work experience. Experience in a management role within a reputable and structured business environment will be an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Software Application Competence – Preferably Sage Evolution
- Product Knowledge
- Business & Financial Strategy Development and Execution
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Analysis & Interpretation
- Assets and Liabilities Management