· The Taxpal Nigeria seeks a talented and highly motivated social media manager who can enhance our brand awareness, build strong online communities through our various social media platforms while producing engaging content for our social media platforms
· The candidate will be responsible for developing and administering social media content (both textual and digital content) and engage users constructively while collecting and reviewing social media data to develop more effective and coherent campaigns.
Design and implement social media strategy and campaigns in line with CNN's objectives.
· Monitor and analyze social media engagement data, web traffic metrics, and SEO performance.
· Perform research on current benchmark and practices as well as on audience preferences.
· Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency across all social media engagements.
· Develop monthly reports on the Company's social media performance, observed trends, and new strategies for improving performance.
· Manage communication and interactions with online followers, respond to inquiries and monitor reviews.
· Interacting with clients on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
· Managing budgets, allocating funds, and defining financial objectives.
· Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager on all platforms
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content and graphics (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
· Bachelor's Degree in any field
· Vibrant, cheerful, smart and pleasant
· Great with Microsoft office tools
· Possess a strong social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business
· Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings