Zocode Limited is recruiting for fulltime Account Payable Officers.
Zocode Limited - Our client, a leading Oil and Gas company needs suitably qualified candidates to join their finance team to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer
- The suitable candidate shall be involved in providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization.
- This role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices and the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records
- Processing employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Enter and upload invoices into system, set invoices up for payment.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records in the SAP system.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Processing Vendor’s payment in the SAP ERP system and scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process in the SAP system
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (SAP ERP Financial Accounting is mandatory).
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Professional Qualification (ICAN is an advantage)
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Vendor relationship skills
- Information management skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Professional integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified