Tivas Technologies Limited is recruiting for fulltime Accounting Officer.
Tivas Technologies Limited, a wholly African company with a vision to see people empowered through mobile services and products that promote economic growth, social change and enriched experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
- Post of all transactions into QuickBooks
- Assist in Preparing profit and loss statements, Statement of Financial Position, Cashflow etc.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Work with HR in preparing Payroll.
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- File all documents for easy accessibility
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Creditors and debtors account maintenance and invoicing
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Under the supervision of the Head, Account & Finance, manage the production of Annual and Quarterly reports and Accounts and the associated supporting evidence and reconciliations.
- Working with the Head, Account & Finance and others to ensure the company receives a clean audit report.
- Ensure that all transactions comply with appropriate VAT regulations and submitting the VAT return on behalf of the company.
- Ensure that key financial processes are properly documented and updated and reviewed regularly with a view to achieving improvements and efficiencies.
- In conjunction with the Head, Account & Finance, shall be responsible for managing and controlling the Chart of Accounts.
- Produce, as required, any ad hoc reports required by the Head, Account & Finance and/or Executive Management.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Account & Finance and Executive Management.
- Preferably resident in Lekki/Ajah axis.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified