Redwood Place is recruiting for fulltime Assistant Manager.
The Redwood Place offers temporary office space and facilities for business persons, travelling consultants and for companies who have the need to set up office base in Abuja in the short term (minimum of 7 days) or who are looking to operate in Nigeria without having a full time presence. Our services include virtual offices, meeting rooms, taxi services, business center services etc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager
- Our Assistant Managers are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and strive to deliver a consistently high quality product plus great service at every contact point
- The role would have a strong focus on the Housekeeping department.
- Primary responsibility for the housekeeping teams
- Room management - To get involved and ensure they are kept to a top standard
- Reporting and overseeing any repairs or maintenance needed
- Liaise with suppliers and workers to maintain facility
- Assist Manager to handle Guest complaints, respond effectively and in a timely manner
- Reviewing customer feedback in your department to produce targeted action plans
- Accounting - updating our daily and weekly expenses
- Revenue and reservations management
- Market research
- Working with management to create personal development plans and training
- Assist with food and beverage sales
- Pay attention to detail in regards to Guest Services
- Additional responsibilities include nightshift and weekend rota management.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Key Qualification and Experience
- Degree Certificate in Business Administration, Communication, International Relations or any Social Sciences subject
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Hospitality sector, Working in an office environment, work experience with an International organisation is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
7 Positions - Not Specified
6 Positions - Not Specified