Kloverharris Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Manager (Fast Food Industry).
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Fast Food Industry)
Locations: Abeokuta - Ogun and Island - Lagos
Reports To: Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager to develop and implement business development strategies, programs and tactics primarily designed to launch new restaurants, attract new customers for existing restaurants, and develop increased volume among current customers.
- To ensure proper focus and direction on sales and business opportunities.
- To collaborate with the Marketing team to coordinate, implement and monitor the progress of specific market programs.
- Works extensively with the Call Center team to ensure flawless order integration and customer service.
- Ensuring that all team member interactions support and promote the mission of the company of Winning One Customer at a Time.
- Motivates inspires the team to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Creates and maintains high standards for people, service, food, operations, and financial performance
- Removes obstacles by solving problems, innovating, and teaching others to do the same
- Recognizes trends and teaches the team to react to them quickly and successfully
- Set clear priorities for the teams so they can focus on the most important things
- Build strong relationships with and positively influence all disciplines (Restaurant Managers, Team members, marketing, and their own team) to get things done
- Ensures the effective use of tools in the field and provides meaningful feedback to related disciplines to improve as needed
- Acts as a role model for management behaviors: encouraging, fair, consistent, well presented, high energy, and focused
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related discipline and a minimum of three years related experience.
- Experience: 3-4 years.
- Enthusiastic about sustainable customer development, food, and service
- Focused on delivering a positive and consistent customer experience
- Positive motivational leader, always leading by example
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of management, including executive leadership team and restaurant operations.
- Commitment to driving excellence and high standards in all areas of their work
- Must have a positive attitude and ethics which support Roti’s values and culture
- Strong time management skills
Skills and Competences:
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting