Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Account Manager
- Deliver maximum utilisation of existing contracts by maintaining relationships with Clients through regular daily review visits
- Identify and develop new opportunities with the Client as identified
- Identify competitors & report competitor activity & market share
- Prepare weekly & monthly activity report as requested by department(s)head
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A Combined experience of at least 5-10 years in sales & marketing or account management typically handling customers from Process Industry in Nigeria including majorly O&G customers
- Understanding of business and proven track record of managing major operators in Nigeria
- Proven experience of engaging with senior management level contacts.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email