Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term
The DFID Project is a Nigerian Accelerated Learning Intervention model aimed to be enhanced through technical reviews of instructional material, teacher certification, gender sensitive programming and robust research on education delivery. FBI 360 and AHNI form a lean project consortium with extensive experience and established stakeholder relationships in northwest Nigeria that will enable fast start-up and strong results.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities mostly in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria
- Compliance Officer Under the direction of Senior Compliance Officer, the position holder will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards by which AHNi’s financial resources are managed.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 - 3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years experience in internal control functions.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, Cl MA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: AHNi HQ Office 3rd Floor, Coscharis Plaza, Garki Area 3, Abuja.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-‐profit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide techni...Know More about Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (ahni)
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".