Interested candidate must have the following:
- B.Sc/B.A Degree in any Social Sciences/Humanities.
- Master's Degree/Doctorate Degree and Certificate in Hospital Administration is an added advantage.
- Cognate experience in Public Service Administration while hospital administration experience would be an added advantage with at least 18-20 years total experience.
- Be medically fit.
- Proven integrity and character.
- Computer Literacy
- Good interpersonal relationship and creativity
- Very good communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure/stress with little or no supervision.
Salary & Allowances
Salary and allowance will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer as obtainable in any Teaching Hospital.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies each of their Applications, Resume and Photocopies of their Credentials to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti,
P.M.B 5355, Ado-Ekiti,
- In addition to submitting twenty (20) copies of the above documents, candidates should request report from three (3) Referees in support of the applications to be forwarded to the same address above.
- The position applied for must be indicated on the left top corner of the envelope.