Kloverharris Limited is recruiting for fulltime Factory Manager.
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Implements Monthly-Weekly Production/Supply Chain Schedules to satisfy Sales demand. Manage related activities and functions such as materials supply, stocks, personnel availability, and facility readiness by directly coordinating with related support functions
- Create Production Data Reports and Present them to Decision Makers
- Manage, control and explain monthly expenses reports and results, Corrective actions when necessary to achieve the yearly Budget
- Produce and use Yearly-Monthly-Weekly KBI’s relative to Manufacturing to set Targets and monitor Operations Performance
- Communicate targets and results to associates. Closely monitor all major Cost Drivers (Losses due to raw material wastages. Build a team’s capabilities through the implementation of training and development programs
- Build productive relationships with the employee/ union representatives
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Cost/case, Productivity Indicators (Material Usage rates).
- Quality/Engineering and Food Safety:
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, productivity, and efficiency in the factory.
- Establish monitors and reinforces control across the entire factory related to Production, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and H&S
- Propose and implement Corrective actions due to non-conformances and according to Audit reports.
- Ensures that CCPs are working at a specified point and appoints specific staff to monitor each CCP
- Ensures that staffs comply with the factory GMP requirements and food handlers test at specified intervals.
- Ensures adequate cleaning of the work environment.
- Develop and manage the appropriate structure of Personnel-Materials readiness in order to deliver the expected Qualitative Volume at the appropriate cost
- Ensure personnel awareness of the Plant’s and Department’s Priorities and results. Set Job Descriptions-Individual Performance Objectives-Performance Evaluations-Development, discipline and Succession plan for immediate associates
- Train and develop old and new staff in all relevant skills necessary to discharge job effectively.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc, HND in a relevant course
- Relevant professional license
- 5- 7 years’ experience as a factory manager
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Relevant experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Preferably able to Manage Food Safety System through effective HACCP, FSMS, ERP, 5S, GHK and GMP programs implementation in the plant.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
8 Positions - Not Specified