Hilton Worldwide is recruiting for fulltime Food Safety Manager.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Safety Manager
- A Food Safety Manager with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for supporting the achievement of the hotel's food safety and regulatory performance standards and expectations. and will oversee all food safety objectives and initiatives through auditing, supplier/contractor engagement, regulatory awareness and process improvements. standard in the Hotel.
What will I be doing?
As a Food Safety Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and organize the food safety team members, establish, implement, maintain and update the food safety management system while reporting to management on the effectiveness and suitability of the FSMS.
- Attend food safety team review and investigative meetings to obtain and disseminate pertinent information.
- Gather data by developing new metrics and using the data to define ways to drive improvement.
- Manage departmental finances, including budgeting, forecasting, payroll and inventory control. Analyze data and compile reports on expenditures, labor and supplies.
- Develop and provide training and ensure education for food safety and quality requirements
- Develop and maintain documentation such as SOP's, as well as maintenance of manuals, policies and procedures as relate to any food safety concerns.
- Conduct facility food safety audits as well as manage third party audits
- Monitor and verify activities to ensure that all products coming in and out of the facility meet food safety standards in addition to quality standards
- Update existing food safety procedures and documentation to keep up with changing requirements
- Assist buyers with training and educating potential suppliers to ensure compliance
- Work closely with Director of Operations and/or General Manager on any food safety or quality assurance issues
- Oversee proper maintenance and sanitation of all facility to comply with food safety requirements
- Ensure that all company food safety and quality assurance procedures are followed and documented correctly at all times
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree/HND or advanced technical degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or Chemistry
- Auditor/Lead Auditor certifications in Systems Management especially HACCP/FSSC 22000/ISO 22000:2005 FSMS
- Two years of related experience
- Two years of Managerial or Supervisory experience
- Ability to use English Language comfortably in interacting with guests and team
- IT proficiency
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Good communication skills
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Hilton Worldwide
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 USA
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,700 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 775,000 rooms in 104 c...Know More about Hilton Worldwide
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting