PLANET Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Key Expert 2: Specialist.
PLANET is Greece’s leading management and project management consulting company with a strong and extensive presence in Southeast Europe. The company is also increasingly and active in a wider geography.
Since its establishment in 1987, PLANET has been a part of most major interventions, transformations and infrastructure investments, supporting clients across all sectors of the economy and the public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Expert 2: Specialist in Monitoring and Evaluation and Institutional Support
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Sector:Transport / Engineering
Engagement: 550 working days
Project Title: 11th EDF Support to ECOWAS Commission for Transport Governance in West Africa"
Duration: 33 months, estimated to start by October, 2019.
- The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is the 'improved sustainability and security of the regional road transport system'. This transport system will be a factor of inclusive development in terms of gender equality, stability and regional integration.
- The project will, on the basis of commitments made at ECOWAS/WAEMU level, increase the freedom of movement of goods and persons, reduce the costs of interstate road transport by improving the governance of road maintenance and modernising the supply chain thanks to the gradual liberalisation of road transport activities in a competitive, regulated framework, excluding any dumping and cartelisation practices and mitigating the social costs associated with the necessary modernisation of the sector.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Masters
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and skills:
- A Master's Degree in Economics, Statistics or Engineering or equivalent;
- Fluency in English and French. Knowledge of Portuguese is considered an asset;
- Demonstrated knowledge and professional experience of EU procedures;
- Good command of computer tools (database, statistical software and monitoring evaluation, word processing, etc.
General professional experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in support of Monitoring and Evaluation of development projects/programmes.
Specific professional experience:
- Have completed at least two assignments of a minimum of two years each and of similar nature in the past fifteen years of which at least two years in one or more regional projects / programmes;
- Demonstrated experience in Result-based management of projects;
- Demonstrated implementation of capacity building systems within a regional project or programme;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the road transport sector and free movement of goods and security issues in sub-Saharan Africa or West Africa.
Benefits working with PLANET:
- Offers professional experience in highly competitive international working environment;
- Provides assistance in the social development and economic growth of the beneficiary countries;
- Establishes a long-term relationship with qualified experts;
- Offers highly compensated assignments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: CVs to be sent in English languadge and in EuropeAid formatting.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Planet Oil And Chemical Industries Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 4 ,Aba-Enugu Expressway, Aba North, Abia, Nigeria
Planet Oil and Chemical Industries Ltd is an integrated Oil Seed Crushing and refining industrial company engaged in edible oil production; oil seed crushing; refining; palm kernel seed crushing....Know More about Planet Oil And Chemical Industries Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified