SellaField Energy Resources Limited is recruiting for fulltime Lead Piping Engineer.
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited - Our client, a leading Engineering company located in the heart of Port Harcourt, Rivers is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Piping Engineer
Postal Code: 100001
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Oil & Gas
- To Supervise the Piping team and monitor the preparation of process designs and deliverables for basic/conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Prepare Piping design and deliverables for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Preparation of Piping Drawings, isometric ,PGA etc.
- Preparation of data sheets and technical specifications.
- Conduct Piping calculations (input to - sizing of equipment, valves, lines and pumps, hydraulic calculation, blow down calculation, etc.)
- Review Piping deliverables performed by Engineers, Designers and CAD Operators.
- Perform inter-discipline design checks,
- Assign duties, supervise and coach Piping Team,
- Ensure timely completion of projects and contribute to overall company profitability.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and approving authorities on projects.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Have some construction experiences.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/Line Managers."
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Offshore experience is needed and shall be an added advantage
- B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e. AutoCAD, Caesar 11, PDMS, etc.)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP etc.
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting