MainOne Cable Company Limited is recruiting for fulltime Product Manager.
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Product Manager will provide strategic leadership for Product management and guidance to assigned Product specialists.
- He/She will take ownership of the transference of necessary product expertise through product specialists, to enable attainment of successful go-to-market, sales and revenue targets.
- He/She will also hold the total product portfolio target and ensure positive contribution to new and existing products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead product management activities for existing product portfolio.
- Guide new product development in conjunction with stakeholders across the organization.
- Recommend value added services and combined offers to drive customer retention.
- Intermediate to Expert level product knowledge across total product portfolio.
- Supervise identification and qualification of opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Supervise market research and competitive intelligence activities for new and existing product offerings.
- Coordinate marketing support and/or assistance to Marketing communications on product content and communications.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Act as subject matter expert for product management company-wide and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Communications and Technical Solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Supervise the development of Go-To-Market plans and provide content for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Information and Communication Technology.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification (MBA or MSc).
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in the Engineering or Telecommunications industry.
- All round business and commercial exposure.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in product development/marketing/ new business development.
- Years of Experience: 10-12 year
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; able to identify trends and engage with a solution driven mindset.
- Passion to understand the market needs and find innovative solutions to them.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulation.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
- Exposure to design thinking, ability to chart and /follow a prescriptive design process and to work within the allotted project time limits.
- Strong research, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to translate technical concepts to field sales teams, technical and non-technical customers, and C-level.
- Strong project, self-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Intermediate to Expert relationship management skills including negotiation
- Excellent leadership and Organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to identify root cause and develop solutions.
Demand on the Job:
- Flexibility to travel at least 10% of the time.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Mainone Cable Company Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: FABAC Centre 3b Ligali Ayorinde Street Victoria Island Lagos
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our cust...Know More about Mainone Cable Company Limited
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting