Nextier Advisory is recruiting for fulltime Research & Communications Analyst.
Nextier is a multi-competency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience bringing diverse actors together to address governance problems in highly complex environments. Nextier has core competencies in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication. Nextier consultants bring deep knowledge of their industries; deliver rigorous analysis, and present pragmatic solutions to produce practical, sustainable, and high impact results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Communications Analyst
- Nextier seeks to engage the services of a Research & Communications Analyst. The Analyst will work within a team of other analysts and consultants within the firm to achieve business or organizational target.
The Research & Communications Analyst will:
- Develop weekly intellectual articles/editorials on developing happenings within the power sector, as well as others across the energy international sphere
- Read up articles from policy journals, research institutes, think tanks, to develop an objective mind efficient enough for team productivity.
- Develop monthly research based policy briefs on topical subjects in the Nigerian power sector
- Build relationships and lead correspondence with distance learning institutions for program featuring relationships on the NEH online educational platform
- Explore opportunities for profitability with viable investors within the power sector through physical communications and marketing
- Spearhead and establish strategic communications partnerships with potential partners within the industry, as a means of increasing NEH visibility across the web
- Research and source contracts, funding and grants from potential donors for team advantage.
- Act as correspondence via email and phone calls with clients, guests, partners, etc.
- Provide support in any other capacity required.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 and above in any science related field
- In-depth knowledge of the power sector is essential
- Excellent writing skills
- 1-2 years’ experience working within the power or in a research related role.
- Adeptness with social media and digital marketing tools
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a problem solving attitude.
- Must be confident and articulate.
- Must be decisive, action-centered and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must pay attention to details
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the Job Title you are applying for- For Example: (Research & Communications Analyst)
Note: Kindly follow all application instructions above, CV received without the appropriate subject title will be disqualified. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting