TTC Mobile is recruiting for fulltime Rigger.
TTC Mobile is competent Telecom Training, Digital Marketing Training, and Entrepreneurship training in Nigeria; a foremost IT & telecommunication engineering training company in Texas USA and Lagos Nigeria, with a number of IT Courses, Telecommunication Engineering Courses, Digital Marketing Courses, Entrepreneurship Courses that lead to telecommunication jobs and other kind of jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rigger
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Oyo
- Restore service failure within 4 hours of its occurrence, installation and commissioning of new projects.
- Provide prompt feedback with information relating to activities being carried out to resolve customer service incidents. Identify and execute nodes/segments that require preventive maintenance on the network as assigned.
- Execute backhaul links installation and commissioning.
- Align backhaul links .Installation of Microwave radios and alignments Ensure survey reports are done and submitted timely for review.
- TSS (Technical Site Survey) on Microwave radio and Platforms.
- Using tools like GPS, Compass and Microwave link budget software for data collection and analysis.
- And Installation and Maintenance of radios as well as Maintenance of Earthling Base.
- Installation of Alvarion Radios and Soma Base station.
- Equipment retrieval ,making request and returns of equipment for installation and Maintenance .
- Installation and commissioning of Corporate Links(Hubs and Subs).
- Configuration of Vsat Modems (Vipersat, Comtech, EF Data and DVB).
- Report Generation.
- General Maintenance of Vsat and Radio Links.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- School Qualification: School Certificate, OND or BSc
- Years of Work Experience: 1 to 3 years at least in Telecommunication industry.
- Good Mast Climbing skills, Termination of RF/IF Cables, Installation of Antennas and alignment. Good interpersonal skill with Customers, Vendors and Members of team.
- Good knowledge of point to point link installation.
- Understanding of Base Station power supply(dc and ac)architecture and earthing system.
- Configuring skills for new and existing links.
- Good knowledge of Alvarion Technology, RF and Planning, Antennas and connectors.
- Installation of all types of Sectorial Antennas. Installation of PDH/SDH radios. Tower and Mast Erection, General Cabling, General Link Optimization, Network Design and Implementation.
- Conduct Path Signal Troubleshooting, Hardworking and Goal Oriented, Enthusiastic and knowledge savvy, Strong Analytical Ability and Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please anyone who has applied to us, shouldn't re apply and also the job applied for should be the subject.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified
9 Positions - Not Specified