Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Executive.
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- The perfect candidate will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Draw up and send quotes out upon request
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Knowledge of IT is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting