9mobile Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Site Acquisition Officer.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Site Acquisition Officer
- Facilitate and coordinate searches, due diligence and lease negotiations for target acquisition sites.
- Monitor current trends in legal and regulatory provision as it impacts acquisitions and leases.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate the process of site-to-get search, identification, due diligence, and lease negotiations within a specified search region.
- Coordinate and attend the site survey with RF Planning and optimization, Rollout and Civil teams
- Participate in visits to proposed EMTS base station sites by relevant regulatory bodies (e.g. NCC) to obtain necessary clearance.
- Provide input in the negotiation and conclusion of an acceptable lease agreement with the landlord of the approved sites.
- Request and verify all Title Reports for the approved candidates.
- Project-manage the lease agreement and renewal process to completion.
- Manage relationship between EMTS and host communities.
- Ensure maintenance and update of database of sites acquired.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Site Acquisition.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- First degree from a recognised University
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Business Application Knowledge
- Contracting/Contracts Management
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications.
- Problem solving
- Personal Effectiveness.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About 9mobile Nigeria
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Ceddi Plaza, 264, Tafawa- Balewa Way, Central Business District, Abuja.
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd. (EMTS), trading as 9mobile formerly Etisalat, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the ...Know More about 9mobile Nigeria
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified