Ozoreign Consultants is recruiting for fulltime Real Estate Manager.
- Maintain Properties
- Negotiate Contracts
- Show Properties
- Interact with Tenants
- Manage Property Expenses
- Do research on property values
- Create plans for property development
- Ensure analysis is done on whether a certain development idea will be profitable
- Assess the risk of large-scale property investments
- Inspect a property in person
- Bring together different investors on property deals
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of 3 years experience in real estate management
- Strong customer service
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be able to communicate both verbally and in writing and
- Be detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Project management knowledge and skills is a bonus.
- Negotiating leases and real estate purchases.
- Overseeing facilities management.
- Creating property operations budgets.
- Managing tenant disputes and complaints.
- Preferably Female
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Ozoreign Consultants
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: D80, phase 3, army post housing estate, kurudu. Abuja
Ozoreign Consultants is a consulting firm that specializes in real estate development, project management, project development, architecture & human resources....Know More about Ozoreign Consultants
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified