AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is recruiting for fulltime Digital Marketing Specialist.
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - Our client who is into Transportation business is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Digital Marketing strategist is responsible for all aspects of the company’s brand initiatives across digital media platforms.
- Creating, executing and controlling integrated digital marketing initiatives
- Come up with innovative and compelling digital marketing concepts
- Develop and implement digital brand marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the brand team
- Develop and execute local digital marketing ideas in close collaboration with respective specialist.
- Develops and delivers a well-rounded digital marketing plan for key brand properties
- Develops and implements great stand-alone digital ideas that engage consumers with the product / brand on different digital platforms
- Constantly identifies, analyzes and aligns the latest digital marketing trends and emerging technologies
- Seeks out new opportunities and applies them to the strategy in alignment with the local team
- Benchmarks best practice examples in and outside the world of relevant advertising digital media activities
- Plans, executes and analyses all digital marketing activities on the local market
- Creates and/or adapts concepts
- Briefs digital agencies
- Develops a cross marketing plan
- Aligns embedding into social campaigns and own channel activities with local team/Digital
- Media Manager
- Monitors effectiveness and results
- Reports to stakeholders on projects, planning and results
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor's
- Knowledge of graphic design is required
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position.
- The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about digital media in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Applicants should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 148/150 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Lagos
Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical ...Know More about Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting