AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is recruiting for fulltime Full Stack Developer.
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - Our client who is into Transportation business is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Get to know our Team
- The web team works on both desktop and mobile web apps, building delightful, performant user interfaces that our passengers use to access booking and ride information.
- The full stack engineers also provide the company with internal web portals that support the core business logic the firm
Get to know the Role
- Design, implement & manage web apps that impact our users
- Experience a shipping culture that uses the state of the art web technologies
- Grow in an environment passionate about knowledge-sharing and code review
- Learn software engineering practices for coding at scale: static analysis, feature flags, instrumentation, and more
The day-to-day activities
- Design and implement RESTful APIs
- Build and deploy performant modern web applications in React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, and Flow
- Architect efficient and scalable backend systems
- Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests
- Write high-quality code (Ruby on Rails, Go) that communicates with upstream backend services via HTTP APIs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Participate in code reviews
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
The must haves:
- Experience shipping web applications to production:
- PHP developer who have 4-5 years of experience. (Our system is developed in core PHP with MySQL as a database
- Native Android developer around 3-4 years of experience
- iOS developer around 3-4 years of experience who know how to work with swift4 version.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, web protocols, and web performance optimization techniques
- Proficient understanding of the HTTP protocol.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 148/150 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Lagos
Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical ...Know More about Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting