MonuRent Holdings Limited is recruiting for fulltime Operations Trainer.
MonuRent Equipment & Service Solutions is the leading heavy equipment solutions and services provider located right across Africa. We have enormous depth of experience, capabilities and resources to provide our clients with integrated equipment and service solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Trainer
- To perform a variety of support activities specific to the training function including the management of training materials and delivery of applicable programs and events.
- Provide day-to-day professional training advice and administrative functions in support of training efforts.
- Perform other duties as required in support of HSE deliverables.
Health, Safety, Environmental And Training:
- Ensure training is conducted in accordance with project requirements
- Assist in the delivery of Organisational Learning Objectives, to include but not limited to Apprentices, Traineeships and Indigenous Programs
- Ensure training records are maintained – in hard copy and electronic form for site personnel
- Perform a Project Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and review as directed
- Perform and Record a Gap Analysis – to identify on actual and required competencies for site personnel
- Develop, manage and communicate a project training calendar
- Coordinate attendance on internal and external training
- Follow and enforce all safety policies and procedures
- Participate in Incident Investigations (including Environmental)
- Follow safety procedures and display safe on the job behaviour at all times
- Be alert for potential hazardous situations and take corrective course of action
- Maintain ethical behaviour by being open and honest
- Create opportunities to maximise innovation within the workforce
- Ensure all personnel work safely, productively, efficiently and effectively as an integrated work team
- Demonstrate behaviours that embrace a work environment free from discrimination and work place harassment
- Educate, motivate and encourage employees to achieve an optimal performance
- Ensure efficient use of resources and coordinate skills development as required
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Planning and Organising:
- Plan, organise and direct work team and resources in a safe and cost effective manner in accordance with work schedule
- Monitor skills transfer and coordinate development of individuals
- Plan training to maximise efficiency (in time and resources) and minimise down time
- Identity resource requirements and suitability of tools and equipment required for training outcomes
- Liaise with Project Management Team to identify training needs and timing of delivery.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified